1. Any conveyancing case that has completed between 1st January 2017 and 30th November 2017 inclusive including sale, purchase, remortgage and remortgage with TOE and standalone TOE with LMS is entered into our monthly prize draw.
2. One completion = one entry.
3. There will be 3 chances to win 3 prizes from a selection of 12 each month, from January - December 2017.
4. Winners will be asked to choose a number between 1 - 12 which relates to the numbers on the Lucky Doors. Behind each door is a prize. Minimum value £20, maximum value £100 each month.
5. LMS will randomly choose 3 people to play the LMS Lucky Doors based on completions for the previous month. Each person will win one of the 12 prizes available. If the highest cash prize of £100 is not won in that month, it will rollover to the following month until it is won. The highest cash prize if not won throughout the year, could be £1200 in December.
6. Additional four bonus prizes throughout the year - Prizes worth up to £350.
7. 12 Days of Christmas - In December we will run "12 days of Christmas" giving anyone that has had completions throughout the whole year (01/01/2017 - 30/11/2017) a chance to win 12 prizes.
8. Big Prize Draw - All completions between 01/01/2017 - 30/11/2017 being entered into the draw with a chance of winning a prize worth up to £1000. Big Prize Draw to be drawn in December, after the 12 days of Christmas competition. No cash will be given. Prize is subject to availability. Example prizes include 2 x tickets to Ascot Races/Golf Open/British Grand Prix/Sporting Fixture in the UK including 1 night stay in a hotel, transport to the event etc OR Holiday voucher of choice up to the value of £1000. LMS are not responsible for any other costs or expenses incurred.
9. The individual LMS referrer's details corresponding to the completed case will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
10. The promoter is: LMS whose registered office is at Aldford House, Lloyd Drive, Cheshire Oaks Business Park, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9HQ.
11. Employees of LMS or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
12. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
13. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by LMS.
16. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone each month. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The decision of LMS in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
20. The winners names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Aldford House, Lloyd Drive, Cheshire Oaks Business Park, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9HQ.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.